89 Connect Forums Academia Dissertation on CSR

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by ylora ylora 01/09/2021, 11:27.

• Author
    Elisa Perez
    Elisa Perez
    Participant
    Halfway
    309 points

Hello everyone, today I’m here for a personal reason which I hope could be of interest to some of you.

I am planning to made my final dissertation on Corporate Social Responsibility. I am really into all that regards sustainability and a green future, so at the beginning I was thinking about ask the thesis to a Professor of “Energy Management”. However, after studying “International Agricultural Policy” I started to see it as a possible alternative.

On one hand, the demand for energy is increasing worldwide, as well as an increasing pressure is put on the issue of climate change, making the energy sector key in our modern times. Companies in energy industry are more and more pushed to fit their CSR strategies to the pressures of the external contexts, energy being essential for social and economic development, both in the developed and developing countries.

On the other hand, it is known that CSR can be applied in agriculture as a sustainable development tool. We also have the example of the Common Agricultural Policy by the EU; both CSR and the Common Agricultural Policy are included in the Europe 2020 Strategy. Applying Corporate Social Responsibility in agriculture would contribute to improving the image of farmers as perceived by stakeholders, as well as bringing notable economic, social and environmental benefits.

And there it comes my doubt, so I’m looking for a piece of advice. What do you think is the most interesting point of view to address the topic and make a great dissertation?
    Thank you for all your inputs.

Elisa Perez
    Elisa Perez
    Participant
    Halfway
    309 points

Up!

Dino Galinovic
    Dino Galinovic
    Participant
    Pro 89er
    2,031 points

Hi Elisa,

great way to reach out to people, and start the conversation. I think that your topic is great, and very relevant and important for our time. My dissertation and specialization were in health and environmental policies, so I also covered in some way energy sector.

I think it would be really good if you put a focus on different national or international (EU) policies, policy tools and strategies that could lead to more effective investment in renewable energy sector/infrastructure that could, not only create hundreds of thousands of new jobs, but it could also significantly improve the efficiency and the quality of agricultural sector for example. And maybe use this framework to address the issue of ‘Corporate Social Responsibility’ when it comes to protecting the rights of farmers, small businesses, citizens, etc. Policies and regulations are very tricky because big corporations, even in energy sector, find a way to avoid the responsibility and get full advantage in every business endeavor.

I hope this makes sense, but I am more than happy to discuss more about this with you. Even over virtual coffee 🙂

Dino

Elisa Perez
    Elisa Perez
    Participant
    Halfway
    309 points

Thank you very much Dino, this is a good insight and something worth of a deeper analysis.

The energy sector remains my first love and it is interesting to analyze its links with CSR and different sectors. I hope I will do a nice job, and maybe someday publish the abstract in 89 Connect’s Issues to have some feedback from this community.

Virtual coffee would be a pleasure!

ylora ylora
    ylora ylora
    Participant
    Newcomer
    64 points

Breitling launches Capsule Series based on iconic sports autos: Relive the 60s

Breitling Top Time Classic Cars Capsule

All three chronographs are based on Breitling’s Top Time model

It must have been a really difficult time to be alive nearly five decades ago. From witnessing iconic activities cars like the Shelby Cobra to the Beatles, there is nothing better as compared to this. Now, Breitling provides launched three new chronograph watches with the theme of classic cars and trucks from the 60s. Oh, these are as beautiful as the sports activities cars they are based on.

From the Shelby Cobra, the second-generation Corvette as well as the first-generation Ford Mustang inside the early 1960s, we all know the particular sports cars were and from now on are very spectacular. Each of Breitling’s Top Time Classic Automobiles Capsule series has a special dial color. Corvette converts red, Shelby Cobra changes blue, Mustang turns environmentally friendly. These watches bear often the seal of the car company logo. Breitling Premier Top Time Ford Mustang

Regarding Corvette and Mustang, their particular case size is 42 milimeter, equipped with a COSC-certified Beritling watch Calibre 25, a self-winding 1/8-second chronograph movement, and also a power reserve of approximately 42 hrs. Shelby Cobra uses a 45 mm case and is designed with a COSC certified mobility based on Breitling 41. This can be a self-winding 1/4 second stop-watch movement with a power reserve of about 42 hours.

These are modern and vintage interpretations, and you can really prefer the taste of classic athletics cars. For example , these antique brands are marked together: Shelby Cobra’s Cobra, Corvette’s racing flag, and Mustang’s Mustang. In addition , there is an imprinted car logo on the shut down bottom cover. The secure of each watch is made of calfskin and has a racing style.

Best time Honda Mustang _Ref. A25310241L1X1_RGB

Inside the smaller forty mm Top Time Shelby Cobra, it is equipped with the COSC-certified Breitling Calibre 41, the industry self-winding 1/4 second wathe movement with a power reserve of around 42 hours. It has a whitened tachymeter scale and a pair of white contrasting subdials, and also the Cobra logo at some o’clock. Wholesale replica watches

Top time Shelby Cobra_Ref. A41315A71C1X1_RGB
    Still this racing tradition is just not about running around. Rather, it may be about a kind of delivery
    Free and happy vehicles. So that you might even forget the moment…

Breitling Leading Time Classic Cars requirements
    Top Chevrolet Corvettes

Reference: A25310241K1X1
    Watch movement
    Caliber: Breitling Caliber 30
    Diameter: 29. a few mm
    Depth: a few. 9 mm
    Rotating machine: automatic winding equipment, bidirectional ball bearing
    Power reserve: about 42 several hours
    Balance frequency: twenty eight, 800 a/hour or several Hz
    Chronograph: a single / second chronograph, the actual eighth of 30 seconds, 15 mins and 6 hours built up
    Hours, minutes, moments: display
    Certification: COSC certification
    CASE
    Material: stainless steel
    Height: 42 mm
    Top: 13. 65 mm
    Water resistance: up to 10 tavern (100 m)
    Base cover: buckle, steel
    Crown: Screwless lock, a couple washers
    DIAL/hand
    Comparison of red and dark tachymeter scales and dark-colored subdials
    Super-LumiNova® neon indicators, hour and second hands
    Strap
    Black racing-themed calfskin tie with folding clasp

Top Time Trek through Mustang

Reference point: A253101A1L1X1
    Watch motion
    Movement: Breitling Tama?o 25
    Diameter: up to 29. 3 mm
    Interesting depth: 6. 9 mm
    Winder: automatic winding device, bidirectional ball bearing
    Power reserve: approximately 42 time of balance wheel
    Frequency: 28, 800 a/h or 4 Hz
    /Chronograph second chronograph, the particular eighth of 30 seconds, fifteen minutes and 6 hours acquired
    Hours, minutes, just a few seconds: display
    Certification: COSC certification
    CASE
    Length: 42 mm
    Levels: 13. 65 mm
    Water resistance: up to 10 nightclub (100 meters)
    Backside cover: buckle, steel enjoy
    Crown: non-screw locking mechanism, two washers
    Dial/hand
    Green and african american tachymeter scale and black color sub-dial contrast
    Super-LumiNova® fluorescent indicators, hour in addition to minute hands
    Straps
    Brown racing-themed calfskin strap with folding form

Best time Shelby Cobra

Referrals: A41315A71C1X2
    Watch movements
    Movement: Breitling Categoría 41
    Diameter: 20. 4 mm
    Degree: 6. 8 mm previously mentioned
    Chain: automatic rotating mechanism, bidirectional ball impact
    Power reserve: approximately 40 hours of balance tyre
    Frequency: 28, 700 a/h or 4 Hertz
    1/The fourth in the second timer of the timepiece, 30 minutes
    Display: a long time, minutes, seconds
    Qualification: COSC certification
    CIRCUMSTANCE
    Diameter: 40 mm
    Height: 13. 30 millimeters
    Water resistance: up to 15 bar (100 meters)
    Bottom cover: tear down, steel
    Crown: non-screw lock, two washers
    DIAL/HANDS
    Blue as well as white tachymeter scale and also white contrast small time
    Super-LumiNova® fluorescent indications, hour and minute palms
    Strap
    Dark brown racing-themed calfskin strap together with folding clasp

aaa replica watches brands

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.